Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

will we

OLD FAN MAN

1 hour ago, gacoop1 said:

If they don't fire Pagano and Grigson soon at least we'll draft in the top 5 or 10 every year for the next 3 to 4 years picking up blue chip players if we're lucky then a new coach will be hired after pags/Grigs contract.

You're assuming Grigs will draft a blue chip player.  My guess is that he will draft another WR3.

We finish 10-6 or 9-7 and make the playoffs.  Why?  Because the rookies make big strides and start making major contributions.  The Ol gets healthy and settles down.  Mewhort makes his first Pro Bowl, Kelly second team.  Good nails down the RG spot, Haag eventually takes The RT spot.  Moncrief returns and has a big year.  Defense makes some changes: Cromartie loses his spot and Mathis sees his PT go down.  We call up Bates and he along with Maggit, Ayers, Ridgeway and Gaethers start accumulating sacks.  Andersons reps go way up as he gets to full speed.  Jones makes a big impact on the line.   Davis follows the No.1 receiver all over the field and takes him out.  Robinson becomes our No.2  and Butler the nickel.  Interceptions start to happen.  Adams makes another Pro Bowl.  All of these things could happen.  All we have to do is get hot at the end and make the playoffs with momentum.  We go in with that and a great qb and anything could happen.  Just my 2 cents. 

23 hours ago, Mr Coffee said:

On a side note regarding the Jags - I'm sick and tired of people saying this was a good 0-3 team.  nonsense.  In the words of Bill Parcells, "You are what your record says you are".  Stop with the excuses and nonsense when you lose games.  

If we were a three and one team, we would be a three and one team.  The talking heads have our roster ranked anywhere from 24th to 29th in the league. Out of 32. I'm begining to think they are right.