Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos about to get Kaepernick?

oldunclemark

20 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Eh, I don't know. To say that 2 QBs sucked equally in 1 season isn't really all that profound. So, being accurate in a generic statement doesn't really mean much in terms of a lasting conclusion for either Mark or Colin. 

All people in Denver will think is "Really? Mr. Butt Fumble is going to lead the defending SB champions into battle in Sept.? Please John Elway find a field general with SB experience at least that gives your fan base confidence. Colin provides that...Peace of mind."

I think Kaepernick has more upside and just had 1 bad season. Playing in Denver could revitalize his career? Not saying it will but I would trust him more than Sanchez. When Kaepernick's Defense was outstanding in SF he made it to the SB. If I was a betting man I personally don't think either will win a SB though. Denver was very fortunate to get every last ounce out of Peyton and they got Good Peyton regarding him not turning the ball over. Even in the SB Peyton's INT didn't put the Defense in a bad situation.

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Kaepernick has more upside and just had 1 bad season. Playing in Denver could revitalize his career? Not saying it will but I would trust him more than Sanchez. When Kaepernick's Defense was outstanding in SF he made it to the SB. If I was a betting man I personally don't think either will win a SB though. Denver was very fortunate to get every last ounce out of Peyton and they got Good Peyton regarding him not turning the ball over. Even in the SB Peyton's INT didn't put the Defense in a bad situation.

Yeah, I trust Colin more than Mark under center too CBE. I just like Colin's height, maneuverability, & I really think all he needs is confidence, some footwork re-training, & a HC who will cater to his strengths & minimize mistakes. Gary Kubiak & John Elway can do that. 

I guess one could make the argument that Sanchez could re-make his career too, but I just don't think he can ever get past the butt fumble incident psychologically as an athlete. It was so humiliating the way that turnover unfolded on the field that doubt will always creep in about your NFL skill set after that, which is why Kaepnick is the better choice in the long run. 

Colin isn't exceptional, but he's better than a former Jets QB with back up aspirations at best. I'd take Colin over Ryan Fitzpatrick too because I think Kaep hasn't reached his QB ceiling yet & Ryan has IMO. 

5 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Yeah, I trust Colin more than Mark under center too CBE. I just like Colin's height, maneuverability, & I really think all he needs is confidence, some footwork re-training, & a HC who will cater to his strengths & minimize mistakes. Gary Kubiak & John Elway can do that. 

I guess one could make the argument that Sanchez could re-make his career too, but I just don't think he can ever get past the butt fumble incident psychologically as an athlete. It was so humiliating the way that turnover unfolded on the field that doubt will always creep in about your NFL skill set after that, which is why Kaepnick is the better choice in the long run. 

Colin isn't exceptional, but he's better than a former Jets QB with back up aspirations at best. I'd take Colin over Ryan Fitzpatrick too because I think Kaep hasn't reached his QB ceiling yet & Ryan has IMO. 

I watched First Take this morning and it's just killing Skip that RG3 wasn't chosen to go to Denver. He is so disappointed RG3 is going to Cleveland haha Skip was ready to unleash his wrath if RG3 would've ended up in Denver but instead he ended up on a stinky team.