Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF's 12-15-15 Mock Draft

Here's (I believe) PFF's first mock draft.  https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/12/15/draft-joey-bosa-jared-goff-go-1-2-in-mock-draft-1-0/

Surprised to see Buckner ahead of Nkemdiche.  I mean, I was impressed with him, but I need to watch more Nkemdiche.  I certainly think Buckner is a better prospect than Bosa, but that's just my opinion. 

Colts pick @22 - A'Shawn Robinson.  By most accounts, he is the best DL in that Alabama group.  I've paid most attention to Reed, but plan to go back and watch Robinson and Allen more.  

17 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Here's (I believe) PFF's first mock draft.  https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/12/15/draft-joey-bosa-jared-goff-go-1-2-in-mock-draft-1-0/

Surprised to see Buckner ahead of Nkemdiche.  I mean, I was impressed with him, but I need to watch more Nkemdiche.  I certainly think Buckner is a better prospect than Bosa, but that's just my opinion. 

Colts pick @22 - A'Shawn Robinson.  By most accounts, he is the best DL in that Alabama group.  I've paid most attention to Reed, but plan to go back and watch Robinson and Allen more.  

If we miss the Playoffs and go 6-10 we could get Ogbah??Because we would then pick in the Top 10. I still want to make the Playoffs though!

If we pick around 20 he would be a great pick. Would love to have him, plus he is young and is going to get

better. He is a space heater who frees up everyone else. If we lose to Houston though, and our pick is higher, I would love to take Jaylon Smith. I think beside Bosa, the best defensive player on the board. We could build around him, and have a true stud LB.

This mock does not include juniors who have yet to declare for the draft....

So, for example,  the Memphis QB, Paxton Lynch (??)  is not on this list, even though most expect him to come out.

In other words,  this lis will look dramatically different in one month when everyone has to declare....

Once we know that,  THEN the mocks will have more meaning.....