Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Due to new CBA these 13 players are unable to practice until then Thurs Afternoon

bayone

Because of rules included in the new collective bargaining agreement, veterans who signed after July 26 are not allowed to practice until the start of the official new league year, which is Thursday afternoon

place-kicker Adam Vinatieri, safeties Melvin Bullitt and Al Afalava; offensive tackle Ryan Diem; running back Joseph Addai; quarterbacks Nate Davis and Dan Orlovsky; offensive linemen Kyle DeVan and Michael Toudouze; defensive lineman Eric Foster; defensive tackle Antonio Johnson; and linebacker Danny Beckwith.

That list also includes quarterback Peyton Manning, who opened camp on the physically unable to perform list.

Wide receiver Blair White also is on PUP with a back issue.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110801/SPORTS03/110801010/First-Colts-practice-light-draws-crowd-1-000-

Because of rules included in the new collective bargaining agreement, veterans who signed after July 26 are not allowed to practice until the start of the official new league year, which is Thursday afternoon

place-kicker Adam Vinatieri, safeties Melvin Bullitt and Al Afalava; offensive tackle Ryan Diem; running back Joseph Addai; quarterbacks Nate Davis and Dan Orlovsky; offensive linemen Kyle DeVan and Michael Toudouze; defensive lineman Eric Foster; defensive tackle Antonio Johnson; and linebacker Danny Beckwith.

That list also includes quarterback Peyton Manning, who opened camp on the physically unable to perform list.

Wide receiver Blair White also is on PUP with a back issue.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110801/SPORTS03/110801010/First-Colts-practice-light-draws-crowd-1-000-

Hey Beyone, whenever I want to find out the latest, I look for your post. You are the 411 of this forum. I am pretty critical of the colts. I think they could be better.If I didn't care, i would not post.