Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here's how you fix the Colts

danlhart87

I understand your mindset on this but why would Irsay want anything to do with Polian? Irsay fired him and Polian has had nothing but distain and hatred aimed at the Colts since he was fired. It is apparent in his comments and constant digs at the Colts. Polian has never taken anything negative about himself very well. One thing that can be said between the difference between Grigson and Polian is at least Grigson moves on from his mistakes and continues to make efforts in getting the right players in where Polian would never admit he made a mistake and hold on to players while at the same time over paying them. Grigson has never come close to putting the Colts cap space in the shape that Polian did. Matter of fact Grigson took care of Polian's cap space hades at the same time earning GM of the year.

I haven't been paying enough attention to Polian and his ESPN exploits I guess. Didn't realize he is taking digs at us constantly and has hatred and such.  He seems like he would be above that but I agree, he didn't admit mistakes.