this is the team I mostly get in mocks. tell me what you think

QB-big ben, brady

RB-peterson,mccoy,gordon,gurley

WR-green,jordan mathews,cooper,marshall, fitz

TE-julius thomas

D-bills, rams

K-parkley

im not really happy with it

This has got to be a ten team league at worst, and it might be 8. This is a very good team. Tell me your league size and I'll judge it. Two top 8 RBs, a solid QB, very good receivers, and a decent TE. Either this is a very small league or you have too high expectations, lol. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, if so, great team!

this is the team I mostly get in mocks. tell me what you think

QB-big ben, brady

RB-peterson,mccoy,gordon,gurley

WR-green,jordan mathews,cooper,marshall, fitz

TE-julius thomas

D-bills, rams

K-parkley

im not really happy with it

This has got to be a ten team league at worst, and it might be 8. This is a very good team. Tell me your league size and I'll judge it. Two top 8 RBs, a solid QB, very good receivers, and a decent TE. Either this is a very small league or you have too high expectations, lol. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic, if so, great team!

its a 8 league. im mostly not happy with my wrs even though I think mathews will have a monster year

its a 8 league. im mostly not happy with my wrs even though I think mathews will have a monster year

You are ok, even though 8 makes it a bit worse. If you can get those two RB's, you are still ahead of the game. My suggestion would be to get an extra TE and only 1 DEF. If you get a top 5 one, you shouldn't be playing the matchups with it. Grab a different TE like Travis Kelce or Jordan Cameron instead, they may turn out to be better than Julius and you have a better matchup player. Matthews and Cooper should be really good. Matthews is looking solid, and Cooper has had a monster training camp. Green is a low end no1 still. 

IMO, 8 team leagues are luck based and it's why I don't do them. A very small fall of someone in the draft can make or break a team. It can also be the the differece between an elite team or not, and a playoff team or not. GL and be careful in the draft.