Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seat Review Question

JColts72

After the schedule was seen over the internet, I plan on purchasing tickets for a 2nd game, as went to 1st game ever last year from NY. I like to get  a sense how Section 228 is Row 12 for game day viewing. Lat year I sat in 117, but it's much higher this season.

Unless your willing to spend $300+ on great seats, I would recommend buying the cheapest tix available, then standing on the platform.  Essentially the seats right below that are $125+ I think 228 Is the same section I sat in for the Seahawks game 2 years ago.  I don't see why it would be worth spending $60 more more a seat only 5-10 rows closer.  Just my opinion though!

Unless your willing to spend $300+ on great seats, I would recommend buying the cheapest tix available, then standing on the platform.  Essentially the seats right below that are $125+ I think 228 Is the same section I sat in for the Seahawks game 2 years ago.  I don't see why it would be worth spending $60 more more a seat only 5-10 rows closer.  Just my opinion though!

I sit in section 101, security does a horrible job keeping this area open to get in and out of your seats.  I wish they would keep anybody from watching the game from this area. If you don't want to watch from your seats, go to the upper deck and watch from the Bud zone.

I sit in section 101, security does a horrible job keeping this area open to get in and out of your seats.  I wish they would keep anybody from watching the game from this area. If you don't want to watch from your seats, go to the upper deck and watch from the Bud zone.

I didn't know you could stand at the back of those sections.  I would much rather stand in the Bud zone anyway it has everything you need right there, and you can get out of the stadium quickly after the game, so you're not waiting forever.