Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sound FX of Super Bowl 49

amfootball

NFL films released the sound FX of super bowl 49. I was not able to find a link online yet but I did see it on TV this afternoon. Wow. The sounds of the game were amazing. They had Brady, Wilson and Edelman miked along with both HCs.

I came away thinking how impressive Wilson's leadership skills were on the sideline. When there was six seconds left in the half, Carroll asks him if he thinks he can get the play off in under 6 and not only does Wilson say yes, he tells Carroll what play to run - a back shoulder fade. Also during the second half when the Hawks are up 10, he tells the offense on the bench not to forget what they are playing for. Just really impressed with him and his sense of the moment and poise. He tells Brady at the end of the game how much he enjoys watching him play. Awesome stuff.

Was also impressed with Edelman. Did not realize how much of a vocal and emotional leader he is for the team. He did say "I love you" a lot to his teammates which made me laugh as I thought of Ray Lewis saying how much you have to love one another to go to battle. Edelman also says to Bill on the platform, "You gave me the best year of my life. I would do anything for you coach." Just great stuff.

My favorite part was the end of the game as they captured Sherman coming over to Brady to shake his hand and Brady is still on one knee from the kneel down and Sherman just extends his hand for a long time as Brady is lost in thought and then Brady gets up and shakes his head and says "great player." Very cool.

Also at the end, Brady finds Butler in the sea of players and says "Are you kidding me with that play!?" lol.

Somehow Mark Wahlberg got on at the end telling Brady he is the best ever. I guess it pays to be an actor from Boston at the Super Bowl with field access after the game. lol.