Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I will gladly eat all the crow in the world right now!

ThatOneColtFan

First off, I'm trying to keep a level head. This season is not over, and this team still have a few issues they need to iron out. But what the staff has done with our current personnel is commendable. Our toughest test is against NE, and I feel like they are more of a challenge for us than the two NFC teams remaining honestly. No coach has exploited us for our weaknesses as much as Belichick since 2012.

Anyway, what a win on the road (even though we did get help from the Denver crowd, can't believe they began to boo the team that early in the game...).

I and many Colts fans tend to be a bit more pessimistic about the team's direction, and it's not always for the sake of being devil's advocate. Basically, we tend to see the bad in the team more than the usual homer. 

After beating the Bengals, I wasn't convinced that we could continue to look as good against better teams. Enter Peyton Manning, and the Broncos. Pro bowlers everywhere, their house, and HoF QB. Granted, Peyton looked incredibly gimped (I predicted this) and his arm looks D-O-N-E velocity wise--no touch or deep accuracy whatsoever--as I huge fan of him I feel for him but it is what it is. We did well against a defense that couldn't defend pass catchers without trying to take off their jersey. That is two tough secondaries in a row, and now we've got NE up--let's see if we can finally crack the code and finally beat the Pats in this Luck/Pagano era.

I am glad I was wrong, and hope to be proven wrong next week! Sorry to say that I think NE has a good chance of stomping use, but I am being 100% honest when I say I want us to win and I will be pulling for us till the very end! Enjoy the win! Onto next week!

I also like my crow with a side of ranch.