Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Tribute

bayone

check out this video, shown to Pat fans before the Colt game though at 1 point showed 31-3 score

THIS IS a WRITTEN INTRO , check out the video

They say there are five stages of mourning: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. When Indianapolis lost its franchise QB, Peyton Manning, to a neck injury this season,

Colts fans moved through them all in record time.

The loss of Manning, however, isn't simply a loss for folks in Indy.

It's also a loss for all fans who've grown accustomed to watching one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history. And the loss was felt particularly potently this past weekend, when the normally much-anticipated matchup of the Colts and New England Patriots was largely greeted with a collective shrug.

But "The NFL Season: A Biography", presented by SAP, was there for fans on their way to Foxborough for the game, to help them on the road to running better with a reflection on what the Colts, and the league, have been missing this season.

http://www.nfl.com/f...2011/episode-14

wow.. Thanks bayone..I had never seen this

I've never seen anything like this

They actually ran this IN THE STADIUM....?

I had no idea that anybody at New England looks at the Indy-NE rivalry this way...

I'm grateful they would run this in their stadium....whoever produced it..

I wonder if the Colts players saw this..and then ran off 21 points in a row...

Its almost sad..

wow.. Thanks bayone..I had never seen this

I've never seen anything like this

They actually ran this IN THE STADIUM....?

I had no idea that anybody at New England looks at the Indy-NE rivalry this way...

I'm grateful they would run this in their stadium....whoever produced it..

I wonder if the Colts players saw this..and then ran off 21 points in a row...

Its almost sad..

its by NFL.com & when u go to the link, across the top of the page thats brought up is a horizontal row of small pictures, jus undeneath the word biography at the upper left in orange

U will note that my link is episode 14 , when u click on each of those small pictures it brings up a story / that is a d different weekly

episode

so the one before, that is episode 13 tells a steeler story and talks about Lamar Woodley, etc their is one on when Buffalo was doing well called Buffalo rising ETC ETC

some episodes have more than 1 video

what I love is the part at they talk about ( @ 0.35 ) anticpation of a game that magically always appears on the calender , @ 1:27 missing just 1 player , u know the name its been the face of the leque for for as long as some fans remember @ (1:45 ) no 2nd half comebacks that get sealed into legend , no ( @1:55 ) back & forth battles of future HOF arms, ( at 2:05 ) nor epic chess matches of one of the few football minds ( belichik shown ) as formidable as his ( peytons )

and for fans hope that u havent seen the ( 2:44 ) last great Colt Pat Game and the last of Peyton Manning