Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix comments on the tackle on Rob Gronkowski

IcEWoLF

You ever get your knee blown out by someone going for your leg?  Usually people who never suffered a major leg injury by contact think that way.

It reminds me of Major League Baseball in the American League with the DH.  Pitchers don't have to go up to bat to face any consequences of their actions so they're more free to bean batters.  Pitchers in the NL are a little more careful.

No your right I haven't, or didn't suffer any major leg injuries other than sprained ankle non contact, sprained & knee contact! In high school I played both ways and had it both ways. WR and S are the same size, Gron weighs I believe weighs 265 270 guys like that an big fullbacks both with a head of steam, smaller guys should go low! Not with the intent to injury, with the intent of MAKING A TACKLE! As well as some self preservation too! :thmup:

Is there a perfect spot to hit Gronk at? No, I'm afraid not. It's like flying through a brick wall catapulted from a cannon onto a pile of rusty nails & broken glass. Either way, you're gonna hurt like hades tomorrow. 

#Black & Blue #Run away from Frankenstein...

Well, its simple physics. Hes huge. Aim low at the thighs. But apparently theyre so busy trying to take him down from his upper body..

Best Gronkwoski photo of the week is of him hanging with the Beibs. These two should have a tv show of their own because it would be comedy gold.

Rob_Gronkowski_Justin_Bieber_Clippers_Ga

Btw, if you want to stop someone like him going low is the best way... and not necessarily to the legs. Spear him in the midsection.