Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just read this response to an article about Peyton

T Y Goodbye

TY  no reason to apologize.  You did nothing wrong.  It was a great article and I fully understand and appreciate you posting your comments.

I knew exactly what you meant, and have also wondered the same.   I am not even sure at this point if Peyton knows what he will do.   I think Indianapolis will always  hold a special place in his heart, just as he has a special place in the hearts of many in the city of Indy.

Will he sign that one day contract, and retire a Colt..?   :dunno:   I think it's certainly possible,   I also think he has found a wonderful home (not referring to his house)   ~  in Denver.    The City of Denver, and the Broncos organization  embraced him, made him feel welcome, helped him heal, gave him a chance, and once again helped to make him the true Winner he is.    

I think about question a lot JAF. Peyton is cherished in INDY & is more popular than a rockstar or the President. But, Elway is 1 of his NFL idols too. Just do what I know you are capable of in February. This is your time to shine Peyton & claim that 2nd ring. 

Whatever you go into Canton as, a Colt or a Bronco, I will be glued to my TV set either way. Yes, Colorado fans do rock for embracing 18 into the Orange Crush fold. Bravo Mile High faithful fans! Can TE Shannon Sharpe suit up just as roster depth in February too? Just Kidding! I do love me some #84 HOF  toughness though.