Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Goaline Defense

Ramblinwreck7

The colts are the only team that I have ever seen give a cushion when the other team is in 1st and goal. They are coached pathetically. I wanted Coyer to change and coach better so he could keep his job, but he doesn't even know what he is doing out there.

Edited by Ramblinwreck7

There are no moral victories in the nfl,this ain't high scool.Although our defense resembles one.

Besides that last drive the defense has actually been playing pretty good. It's our inept offense that can't move the ball at all and our special ed. teams that have stunk up the field.

Somebody needs to tell the offense that if you get a first down you actually get to keep playing on offense! You can get more than three downs! It's an amazing concept I know.

Besides that last drive the defense has actually been playing pretty good. It's our inept offense that can't move the ball at all and our special ed. teams that have stunk up the field.

Somebody needs to tell the offense that if you get a first down you actually get to keep playing on offense! You can get more than three downs! It's an amazing concept I know.

Your right the d has been okay,i am just angry don't mind me.I shouldn't post while angry.