Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andre Ellington or Torrey Smith in my flex?

I'd go with Ellington. Based on how Richardson got yards with catches, if Ellington catches some of those, he could do more damage than Trent did, IMO.

Besides, Baltimore playing Cincinnati at home, with their O-line issues, Bengals' D is still good enough with Leon Hall down to generate enough push against a banged up Ravens' O-line.

I'd go with Ellington. Based on how Richardson got yards with catches, if Ellington catches some of those, he could do more damage than Trent did, IMO.

Besides, Baltimore playing Cincinnati, with their O-line issues, Bengals' D is still good enough with Leon Hall down to generate enough push against a banged up Ravens' O-line.

Two for Ellington then.

Just witched him back in for 4th (at least) time!  :jump:

Cheers!

I have Ellington as my everyday flex,,He goes nicely with Peterson and Lacy as a great compliment  who can both catch and run and Mendenhall isn't 100 percent

Per Rotoworld

Fri, Nov 8

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians "would like" to get Andre Ellington "around" 20 touches a game moving forward.

Advice: Arians said the "uptick" would be primarily on receptions, "to get Ellington into space." In other words, the Cards aren't going to feed Ellington with between-the-tackles carries. It's really a best-case scenario for Ellington's fantasy owners. In-space plays give the versatile, explosive rookie a better chance to break big plays, and limiting his inside running gives Ellington a better chance to stay healthy. Rashard Mendenhall will "start" in Week 10 against the Texans, but Ellington is going to handle the football more.

More: azcardinals.com

(Rotoworld.com)

This is my normal everyday line up

Brees

Peterson

Lacy

Marshall

Cruz

Tony G

Ellington

Hartley

Carolina  d