Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

When Can We Become A Whole Again?

turner46992

Lets think about it from game to game...and what i seen in each game

WEEK 1: We had Kerry Collins to Lead our offense against a texans offense that was banged up in the RB department. Texans offense was hot coming out of the gates and their D was just as good. In this game I seen a colts team get slapped around and ran over on both sides of the ball.

WEEK 2: Kerry Collins second week at the home opener against the browns. Our offense wasnt horrible this game but wasnt great either. We tried to survive off of FG's as if Kerry was scared to get to the endzone. Special teams lacked in this game against Josh Cribbs(which almost any team will) Peyton Hillis bulldozed the D and Browns walked away Victories. Colts didnt do anything amazing on either side of the ball this week.

WEEK 3: Prime Time game against the Steelers. Kerry did horrible went 3quarters and some change and only had I believe 96 yds with 11 completions. Defense did everything to keep us in this game and Really did an awesome job. painter comes in late in the fourth and has a bad first drive, but on his second possession he goes down the field and puts 7 on the board. We could have easily won this game had Painter came in at, oh lets say HALFTIME! So I have really blame the coaches here. What did they see in collins that kept him in..and Had he not got a concussion would he still be starting?

WEEK 4 Monday Night against Tampa. First Start for Painter. He did Good got us up 10-0 I believe early. Then the Defense fell asleep and it was all down hill. This is another game we could have won if Defense would have made some adjustments and stopped the little screen passes over the middle. I seen Angerers locker room talk where he said he would rather have the little 5 or 6 yd dumps underneath..Which yeah I would to..but not play after play after play. because unless I am missing something COYER it only takes 10 yrds until a fresh set of downs...so 2 5yrd dump offs every play pretty much sets up why we lost this game. Horrible Defensive play call.

WEEK 5 Up against The Chiefs. The game most experts thought we should win. Came out hot. Actually Came out on fire 17-0 and had a few three in outs. Then I think it was Bowe that got the Chiefs first 7 points. So Come the third quarter it appeared we took a local high schools defense out on the field, because we got killed defensively. offense was doing to hot either in the 2nd half of the game. We took Donald Brown and tried to ride him to the endzone. Yeah donald had like 1 or 2 runs for some great gains but other than that, it was the same old Donald. Why didnt we go to the air more. Why didnt we call in a few slants on the 3rd and shorts or the 4th and 6 or what ever it was. Once again we lose a game we should have won...Making it 3 or 4 games this year we let slip.

In all honesty we wasnt going to beat the texans week one w/o manning. So I think and I am sure most of you think the same, we should be at 4-1 at best 2-3 at worse.

Who can we really blame for this, Coaches, Players, The Polians/Irsay. Who's fault is it we are in the slumps. When will our team Gel as a whole and start winning games. When will irsay finally say enough is enough Coyer your coaching sucks and you need to kick gravel and travel.

I am open for any suggestions. Once again the Above break down from week to week is just a simple look at what I seen from each game..Probably not what happened but what I SEEN TAKE PLACE..So Thoughts Guys?

2012 SEASON

Maybe or Maybe not. But Id love to think sooner but more than likely it will be later..Peyton being back wont make us a whole. As we all know he covers up alot of the mistakes this team has. So 2012 Might not even be soon enough. I guess we will see what happens in the draft.

Maybe or Maybe not. But Id love to think sooner but more than likely it will be later..Peyton being back wont make us a whole. As we all know he covers up alot of the mistakes this team has. So 2012 Might not even be soon enough. I guess we will see what happens in the draft.

peyton manning makes us a playoff team.that's a start.