Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Marvin be a first-ballot hof'er? [Merge]

ColtsFanMikeC

Watch the video. Pay attention. The D/A won't prosecute because the victim gave a false statement at first. The gun was matched as Harrison's. He was in a altercation, there were witnesses's. Shot's were fired minutes later. 

Im no expert here, but if it was that simple and obvious you'd think the prosecutes would at least have been able to get a freakin court date by now! But im sure you know more then them on the matter... Or maybe Marvin is secretly the god father of Philly and is above the law? Either way, what he is right now is an innocent man. Period.

NOW to answer the question, Marvin had an 8 year span that no receiver before or since has come close to touching. If that doesnt qualify for HOF then 90% of the players/coaches in Canton dont qualify either. So with that being said I think it is quite obvious that Marvin will be entering Canton sooner or later, maybe not first ballot, but he will be inducted.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im no expert here, but if it was that simple and obvious you'd think the prosecutes would at least have been able to get a freakin court date by now! But im sure you know more then them on the matter... Or maybe Marvin is secretly the god father of Philly and is above the law? Either way, what he is right now is an innocent man. Period.

NOW to answer the question, Marvin had an 8 year span that no receiver before or since has come close to touching. If that doesnt qualify for HOF then 90% of the players/coaches in Canton dont qualify either. So with that being said I think it is quite obvious that Marvin will be entering Canton sooner or later, maybe not first ballot, but he will be inducted.

I can tell :yay: