Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

On a high note

antipatriot

Painter is looking good, just wish the defense would play like they did against the Steelers.

Enh sorta. He looked good on the first drive and then had the throw to Garcon. Other than that he's completed one pass thus far and that was the dump off to Addai on third and a mile when the Bucs were willing to trade the catch to get us off the field.

He hasn't done bad, but I wouldn't say he's looking good eiher, he had the fumble that he defense bailed him out on and has been hit or miss. He's done alright.

The Bucs are daring him to beat them though and at some point the Colts are going to have to throw the Bucs out of this blitz.

That fumble wasn't his fault, Addai missed the block or that fumble wouldn't have happened.

Everyone was all over Collins would fumble like that (and I am not talking when he would fumble the snap that is clearly the QB's fault) Painter should be held to the same standard. You've got to hold on to the ball when you get hit. I'd dare say Manning has less fumbles in his career than Painter and Collins have combined this season.

If Addai makes that block, that fumble doesn't happen. I agree he should hold on to the ball when hit, but he wasn't expecting to get hit, because like everybody else on here says Addai is a great blocker.

Still gotta hold on to the ball. That goes on the QB. I agree Addai missed the block and that made it a bad play, Painter fumbling the ball made it a horriable play.