Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A complete think out loud trade thoughts post!

I was messing around with the draft value chart looking at our picks and the value and some of the trade back scenarios. Obviously there must be mutual interest for the trade to go threw so disregard all logic for this train of thought!

Just looking at our picks and their values and to be completly honest I don't like our picks too much.

( 1 pick 24 value 740, 3 pick 88 value 120, pick 4 120 value 54, 6 186 value 18.8, 7 pick 216 & 256 values 6 and 0.4) 

So obviously we would want to change that. 

Looking strictly off the values we could:

(ovrl = overall just to clarify)

trade 1st rounder (24ovrl value: 740) TO Arizona for 2,3 (overls 39, 71 value ovrl 745) 

trade 2nd (39 ovrl 510 value) to PIT for 2,4 (ovrls 49, 113 values ovrl 478)

trade 3,3 (ovrls 71 88 value ovrl 380)to CHI for 2 (ovrl 52 value 380)

Now we have 2,2,4,4,6,7,7. I find that much better than 1,3,4,6,7,7 and it was completely fair (on paper) just need the interest in real life! witch obviously is tough to come by.

Thanks for staying and leave your thoughts below I personaly thought this was pretty cool how about you!?

Draft value chart if anybody wonders wants it:post-12018-0-22669400-1365121975_thumb.j

Gotta find someone who wants to play ball first....

Exactly.  While the value is approximately equal based on that table, a team like Arizona has a lot of holes to fill (especially with a new coaching staff that will want their kinds of players), so they would probably like to keep their 2 picks and get 2 players instead of trading up