Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bue Crew Grill Tonight

TubaGuy

Takes some guts to have a show after Sunday's performance. Not that it was his fault but im sure he's gonna get alot of "what happened " questions about the team in general.

They are professionals and they aren't going to pull a turtle and hide in their shell.

Unlike many fans, they aren't stewing in misery. Life goes on and they are marching forth, business as usual.

To the OP: I would order a steak but I'm afraid Garçon would drop it......garcon being French for waiter...its funny. Give it a minute and you'll laugh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Tomorrow is the big day, all of us will be dissecting what will be a win or a loss 
    • A play or two from winning a mediocre division, in a year with a soft schedule. Yeah, we'd take that all day from a backup, but we obviously need to aim higher as we move forward.   And I think that applies to the rest of the roster as well. For example, we were fifth in the league in sacks, playing against really bad QBs and some struggling OL groups. Some say 'I'll take fifth in sacks all day!' I think we need to be better at rushing the passer.
    • Looks like this one wasn’t accurate. Ravens vs. Chiefs.    But, Jets vs. SF correct 👍
    • It's been my thinking that Minshew will be the opening day starter for the Raiders.   Other noteworthy veteran backups: Jacoby Brissett, $8m (and Maye might not be ready to start Week 1); Tyrod Taylor/Marcus Mariota, $6m; Andy Dalton, $5m; Joe Flacco, $4.5m (with escalators that can go to nearly $9m); Jameis Winston, $4m. Those are all new contracts in 2024.   And then Minshew is making $12.5m/year with $15m guaranteed. That's a different kind of contract. Another one in this tier is Sam Darnold, who signed for one year, $10m, and is likely to be the starter at the beginning of the season.   So yeah, unless Aidan O'Connell is fantastic in camp and preseason, I think it's Minshew as QB1.
    • Gardner had his ups and downs but like you said with him in there we were 7-6 and was a play or 2 away of winning the division. 7-6 for a guy that is considered just a great backup and not a legit starter is respectable. I would take that all day. AR being 2-2 in his starts is promising leading into 2024. When I watched Gardner and AR play last season, to me I think defenses feared AR more because of his running ability and arm strength. 
  • Members