Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wide Receiver Health

Smonroe

I'm a big fan of the 5 guys currently on the roster.

But it's pretty scary that only 2 of them are healthy, as far as we know. This could mean Gonzo, AC, and White are ready. Or it could mean we haven't finished making moves at this spot yet.

I won't be surprised if there is a trade or pickup at this spot very soon.

Could be another move coming but I don't think the Colts would have cut the other guys if they were concerned about Collie, Gonzo, and White's health. From what I could tell Collie was held out because it was the pre-season so I am sure he'll go in Houston. I am guessing Gonzo or White will be a go too. If not look for one of the other WRs (probably Smith) to be brought back before the game.

Could be another move coming but I don't think the Colts would have cut the other guys if they were concerned about Collie, Gonzo, and White's health. From what I could tell Collie was held out because it was the pre-season so I am sure he'll go in Houston. I am guessing Gonzo or White will be a go too. If not look for one of the other WRs (probably Smith) to be brought back before the game.

You think white will be ready?he has not practiced yet,right?

You think white will be ready?he has not practiced yet,right?

I don't know if he will be or not. He's only a week behind Manning coming of the PUP so if there is a chance Manning could play there is probably a chance White could play. I just think the Colts must feel good about the chances that probably at least two of Collie, Gonzo, or White are going to be able to go. It might end up being Collie and Gonzo who can play. We shall see.

I could see him being held out of the preseason games, but from what I understand, he wasn't practicing either.

I got the feeling that the 5 guys currently on the roster won't the be the same ones we start with next Sunday.