Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Mic'd Up

Greenoughrunner

That "Mexico" Snap Count was COOL & HILARIOUS! lol

And I thought Arians did a Good "Mentor" Job on the Fumble play. I think some of you give him less Credit than he Deserves. He's a Good Guy, & Andrew seems comfortable with him

Well said TK85. A great mentor to guide you through the NFL during a rough patch or a bad play is a vital asset that cannot be forgotten, dismissed, or underestimated. Peyton had Arians and now so does Luck. "The more things change; the more they stay the same." haha:thmup:

Geez Luck is good. His athletic ability, his communication, his intelligence. As a fan I'm so happy he plays for us.

On a side note can someone explain laterals to me. One of the laterals thrown by the Browns clearly went forward - why was the play allowed to continue? Hypothetically speaking if the Browns had scored would the play be reviewed and disallowed because a lateral went forwards instead of backwards?

Yes, the play is reviewable. Most situations like that you will see the refs let the play go on because they don't want to be the ones that call it dead and then criticized afterward. So, if it's close like that, they'll let it go on and review and reverse the call later. You can also see the ref signal his hand like it was a lateral but you can clearly see that the ball went forward at least 1 yard.

Well said TK85. A great mentor to guide you through the NFL during a rough patch or a bad play is a vital asset that cannot be forgotten, dismissed, or underestimated. Peyton had Arians and now so does Luck. "The more things change; the more they stay the same." haha:thmup:

Yes they do Brother the similarity of Luck and Yoda are uncanny Lol,the great thing is Luck is more athletic,wich can serve him very well,hes still has growing to do ,but hes heading in the right direction,IMO if he stays healthy will be one of the greats,Arians is deffinately an asset

Hey, I love Andrew because he is a geek. There is something comforting about geeks. I'm even married to one. And I love it that you are a goofy nerd!!!

For my friend Bay Area Bronco, 1 last cute little nerd joke for your viewing funny bone pleasure...Your husband might even chuckle at this one. :funny::lol:

geekisthenewsexy_f_fullpic_6.jpg

I was already happy to have Luck as the QB for the Colts, he's not the next Manning, he's the first Andrew Luck. In that video, he showed intelligence and leadership, willingness to allow others to lead, and learning from his mistakes. Most of all, it's good to see that he is really having fun out there.

You know what the ironic thing is Bay Area Bronco? The word geek has undergone a dramatic metamorphosis over the years. Geek: “Somebody who is considered socially awkward and unattractive.” Essentially now, in my eyes it means "somebody who is confident and comfortable in their own skin."

In addition, the word "geek" also typically elicits a level of technical proficiency in a profession, field, or recreational activity that borders on the plateau and pinnacle of a zen master. I love it when the derogatory definitions of a ridiculed social group evolves into a term of praise, respect, and mass endearment on a global scale.

Comedian Jeff Foxworthy jokes about a lack of sophistication in his "You Might Be A Redneck" routine, but "geek/nerd" is exactly the opposite reality; it evokes a surplus of sophistication and intellectual capacity not a shortage or fundamental void of it IMO.

Very Nice... :dancing: :yahoo::hat::thanks:

I was already happy to have Luck as the QB for the Colts, he's not the next Manning, he's the first Andrew Luck. In that video, he showed intelligence and leadership, willingness to allow others to lead, and learning from his mistakes. Most of all, it's good to see that he is really having fun out there.

Well said Corndog! Stay loose, free, & listen to your coaches and team mates Luck just like you have been doing. Not too high; not too low...Everything else will fall neatly into place like the final piece of a little child's jigsaw puzzle in the end.