Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steve Young & Herm Edwards On Peyton

bayone

ON ESPN, Steve says where Peyton is at he expected it maybe in December, He revolutionized the way a QB & receiver work together, u no longer throw there if zone, or throw there if man

Now its first off who is & what position covering u, then say if covered by LB if hips turn this way do this, but if turn that way do that

Young says that its totally incredible that he can get be out a year, have all those ??? marks , all the doubters, all the rehab and just come in and get his receivers up to speed so fast, he pointed out Decker & DT in particular but u know he meant Dressen as well , as well as having a new OL in sync with him

=========================================

in another segment they asked Herm Edwards who is the player who best represents u play to win the game, He says not only does Peyton stand for that but Peyton plays to win each play

ON ESPN, Steve says where Peyton is at he expected it maybe in December, He revolutionized the way a QB & receiver work together, u no longer throw there if zone, or throw there if man

Now its first off who is & what position covering u, then say if covered by LB if hips turn this way do this, but if turn that way do that

Young says that its totally incredible that he can get be out a year, have all those ??? marks , all the doubters, all the rehab and just come in and get his receivers up to speed so fast, he pointed out Decker & DT in particular but u know he meant Dressen as well

=========================================

in another segment they asked Herm Edwards who is the player who best represents u play to win the game, He says not only does Peyton stand for that but Peyton plays to win each play

Did you hear what they said about Luck?

Did you hear what they said about Luck?

My friend my disabilities make me post slow , & yes

In essence and would u post it for me as each keystroke hurts, but Young said He is amazed at Luck, It wasnt really anything to do at his stats , but the thing that really stuck out was that he makes mistakes as any rookie makes mistakes, but unlike other QB rookies once made not only does he have the ability to move on , but he learns not to repeat those mistakes so get better weekly

I didnt hear herm asked a luck question