Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PLAYERS WHO DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE WED EVENING PRACTCIE DUE TO INJURY INCLUDE:

bayone

WR Taj Smith (hamstring)

OG Mike Pollak (hamstring)

DB Kevin Thomas (quad)

LB Cody Glenn (neck)

DT DeMario Pressley (hamstring)

White on PUP, Manning PUP but attended practice

CONNER REMOVED FROM THE LIST from days before

PRACTICE HIGHLIGHTS

Along with Manning attending his first practice of the year there was also a Dungy sighting on the sideline Wednesday night. Eric Dungy, son of former Colts coach Tony Dungy, took in the night practice along with a few of his friends. Dungy will be a redshirt sophomore on the Oregon football team this fall.

My link

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• And I’m sure frank, trying to be the good little solider in the new job, said “sure, I can work with Young, but I’d rather have Stroud. We all would, in fact”. It would have been a bad look for frank to go in there after just 2 months on the job and say “I can’t make that work” to anything, especially concerning the choice of QB when one of his calling cards was being a QB guru of sorts. He wasn’t going to delegitimize himself to his new boss by vehemently opposing Young. The best he could do was go with the flow and hope for the best because tepper in all his inexperience had already made his mind up based on what the talking heads had filled his ears with for months on end. Frank could have said he wanted to draft Jim Plunkett and tepper would have just nodded, pretending to listen as daydreams of Young danced in his head.    Frank Reich with free will would have taken Stroud over Young every day of the week and twice on Sunday. 
    • Yep, definitely not Werner, Turay or Paye. Ian Cummings - Pro Football Network - : "Latu is an impact pass rusher on Day 1, with one of the deepest pass-rushing arsenals in recent memory. And at 6’5?, 265 pounds, he compounds his elite hand usage with similarly exhilarating bend capacity past the arc."  
    • If the Colts are thinking of trading up, I think the 2nd is the time to do it. I fully expect the Bills to take Mitchell, but there is still 1st round talent available. The two players I would trade up for are Iowa CB Cooper DeJean and Texas A&M LB Edgerrin Cooper, both players are first round talent. I think DeJean is falling because of his injury and some teams see him as a safety not a CB and Cooper is a LB where it's very rare for teams to take LBs in the first round yet he is one of the best overall players in draft in my opinion. If we can somehow trade up for one of these two players, it would instantly improve our defense and our coverage ability.
    • McConkey is versatile... he can lineup everywhere. I don't think the fit with downs is that big of a problem. 
  • Members

• Dobbinblitz

Dobbinblitz 1,287

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • rob220

rob220 1

Rookie
    • Unitasrules

Unitasrules 2

Rookie