Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Nick Cross ok?

ProblChld32

Cross came back and played after he got hurt. He finished the game. 

I also want to give him props. He has constantly been in good position this year.

His ball skills are just lacking and that makes me feel like hes playing out of position, but he looks like a really good football player to me. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sam Darnold leading the Vikings to a Super Bowl would be the coolest thing to happen this season.     
    • I don’t see it as a losers mentality. I see it as a long term winning strategy if it works.   while not a direct comparison, it’s like running the Indy 500. You’re not gonna win the Indy 500 on lap 1. But you sure can lose it on lap 1 by being impatient and pushing a bad position.    there’s a reason very few rookie QBs have ever actually made it to the Super Bowl or even the playoffs. Last I checked I think it was exactly 4 in all the decades of football. 
    • The only deal that is even in the same stratosphere of bad is the Wilson trade.    Wilson's deal was so terrible that Denver is paying the Steelers to have him ride the bench LOL!   But I still think the Watson deal is by far the worst.    At least in Denver they've been able to move on and might actually have something in Bo Nix.    Cleveland fans have absolutely nothing to look forward to as of now. It sucks for those fans. 
    • Neither could Josh Allen his rookie year.. nor even Peyton. But they flashed potential.   look, I wasn’t a fan of taking AR. I wasn’t a fan of any of the QBs that year, I was wrong about Stroud and AR is playing better than I thought he would at this stage. I think Ballard is right, it’ll take 3-4 years of playing before we truly know what AR is going to be.  the thing I like most and arguably one of the hardest thing for any QB starting in the league is making the right reads. He’s doing that consistently. Yes, he’s getting happy feet and giddy when he does it and that’s causing him to over throw his WRs, but I think it’ll start to slow down and calm down for him.    even if our D hadn’t allowed 600 yards rushing in games 1&2 and we’d won those games, many on here would still be complaining and nitpicking AR.   i say let the kid have the room to make mistakes and see what he does after.  going to Flacco at this stage does absolutely no good. Best case it MIGHT get us an extra win or three. Worst case we’re right where we would have been with AR. However , in either case, we’ve taken valuable reps from AR.    before anyone says, Rodger, or Love or Mahomes all sat behind for a year or three, that’s not a fair comparison. All of them sat behind established super stars at QB still in their prime. Flacco is not that
    • Agreed!   Hell looking back at that Super Bowl run: the only reason Flacco even beat Manning in the playoffs for 2012 was because of blown coverage by the Broncos defense that allowed Jacoby Jones to walk into the endzone right at the end of the game. 
  • Members