Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What are some of the best seats at lucas oil stadium that aren't super expensive?

49 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

I disagree.   I like to be up high.   I can see the entire field.    My nephew and I got club level seats at the dome years ago.    The experience was cool.   They had an exclusive area for food and beer. They also had waiters.  Super cool.   Jared From Subway stumbled into me and spilled his entire beer down my back 5 minutes before kickoff.   The experience was cool(outside of having wet pants and undies)   But we were so low,  I couldn't see what was happening.  Give me the cheap seats every time

I agree I generally  like a bird's eye view but since it will be my first time there and probably  won't  make back again for a while I opted for closer seats.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I agree I generally  like a bird's eye view but since it will be my first time there and probably  won't  make back again for a while I opted for closer seats.

Totally get it bud.   I hope it's a w for your first visit 

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

That is true but you can see whole field more from the expensive seats which is probably  why they higher lol

Oh 100%. I was just speaking in terms of value if saving money is your type of thing.