Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Richardson & Jonathan Taylor Autograph Appearance

sb41champs

On 2/10/2024 at 5:52 PM, teganslaw said:

My sister lives in Chicago. maybe I can talk her into getting me their autographs.  I would pay her back for this. The problem is that she isn't into sports, so would have no interest in attending this event. 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Perhaps you can suggest that her attendance would be your birthday or Christmas present?

• Like 1

I live in NJ, got Marshall Faulk on authentic Riddel Colts helmet his rookie season when he did a show here still have have it, tried to sell several times but everyone wants it on a Rams helmet, Peyton also did one here thought about having him sign the other side but pretty sure he was $400 maybe more!? I’d get AR to sign it if he does a show here

54 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

So.  I made a post on a FB article about AR and JT liked it.   Yes the official JT account.  So maybe I need to sign a few autographs too.  HA

I went to the flea market today and found 5 Victor Webenyama rookie cards and 2 Anthony Richardson rookie cards. I would love to have AR sign them lol. Never been to a card show surprisingly. I've been to card night at my LCS (local card shop) and we've done trades and box breaks there. Never been to a huge convention though. That'd be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

I went to the flea market today and found 5 Victor Webenyama rookie cards and 2 Anthony Richardson rookie cards. I would love to have AR sign them lol. Never been to a card show surprisingly. I've been to card night at my LCS (local card shop) and we've done trades and box breaks there. Never been to a huge convention though. That'd be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

What cards do you collect?