Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

YouTube NFL Ticket Offer Confusing

King Colt

I see youtube is offering $100 off the price of $349 initial setup but directly below this offer is $449 after the $100 off offer.  It's $80/week which is times 17 weeks $1,360 plus the initial setup of either $249 or $349 comes to $1,609 or $1,709 for the year. ENJOY!!

35 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I see youtube is offering $100 off the price of $349 initial setup but directly below this offer is $449 after the $100 off offer.  It's $80/week which is times 17 weeks $1,360 plus the initial setup of either $249 or $349 comes to $1,609 or $1,709 for the year. ENJOY!!

Scratch.. it is $80 /month not week =4/5 months =$360 -$400/yr + the setup money. Much easier on the wallet.

15 hours ago, King Colt said:

Scratch.. it is $80 /month not week =4/5 months =$360 -$400/yr + the setup money. Much easier on the wallet.

80/Month is related to Youtube TV which you can buy and have (if you want). You then will add NFL Sunday Ticket to that for 249 (289 with Sunday Ticket). 

If you do not want to to have YouTube TV you can buy just NFL Sunday ticket for the $349 ($389 with Redzone)

5 hours ago, sb41champs said:

What games are YouTube carrying?

Youtube is Sunday Ticket Home now

23 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

80/Month is related to Youtube TV which you can buy and have (if you want). You then will add NFL Sunday Ticket to that for 249 (289 with Sunday Ticket). 

If you do not want to to have YouTube TV you can buy just NFL Sunday ticket for the $349 ($389 with Redzone)

Youtube is Sunday Ticket Home now

Are you 100% sure on this ? I hope you are right, $349 for the year is cheap compared to what Directtv charged. I just checked up and you are right!

"There will be two ways for NFL fans to get Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV.

The first will be as an add-on to a YouTube TV subscription. That would require users to subscribe to the service and then purchase the additional channel as part of its overall package.

The other option would be to purchase Sunday Ticket as a stand-alone option using YouTube Primetime Channels. That allows subscribers to purchase specific premium channels and streaming services that they like using the YouTube app."

Note there are no refunds once you commit and there are no single team deals. 

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Are you 100% sure on this ? I hope you are right, $349 for the year is cheap compared to what Directtv charged. I just checked up and you are right!

"There will be two ways for NFL fans to get Sunday Ticket on YouTube TV.

The first will be as an add-on to a YouTube TV subscription. That would require users to subscribe to the service and then purchase the additional channel as part of its overall package.

The other option would be to purchase Sunday Ticket as a stand-alone option using YouTube Primetime Channels. That allows subscribers to purchase specific premium channels and streaming services that they like using the YouTube app."

Note there are no refunds once you commit and there are no single team deals. 

Yep! And for you cheaper for me it's a lot more. From 120 to 349 (student streaming discount with DTV).

But should be better done longterm than direct was for those of us who only streamed

Archived