Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

WR Alec Pierce is loving Indianapolis.

Bolt Colt

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I almost went to PU for engineering, and my best friend back then did. He's a very high IQ guy and it was challenging for him. One year in particular was hell. AP doing it in 3.5 years while playing FB is still very impressive. At least we know he's responsible, smart, and disciplined lol. 

As an analytical guy, that makes sense you thought about it! I knew of valedictorians dropping out after a year at Purdue. I like math, but as a social studies teacher I leave the advanced stuff to others, such as yourself! 

19 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

As an analytical guy, that makes sense you thought about it! I knew of valedictorians dropping out after a year at Purdue. I like math, but as a social studies teacher I leave the advanced stuff to others, such as yourself! 

I had straight As and did all AP classes, but still struggled my first semester. I stupidly scheduled all early morning classes every day, and partied too much. I righted the ship though after 1st semester lol... It became pretty easy once I found a groove. Playing football probably helps keep you structured and focused. Still, I'm guessing it's pretty grueling during FB season if you also have a tough major. 

Archived