Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Football Facilities will open (when possible) on Tuesday...

NewColtsFan

This news came out yesterday, Friday, the 15th...    I haven't seen this posted yet,   so I figured it's time.

Goodell says NFL Facilities can slowly begin to open Tuesday wherever state and local governments say it's OK and teams have met all applicable criteriafor opening.

It's extremly limited.    No players, except those who were already hurt before facilities were closed in March.   They can come in for treatment.    No coaches,  no practices.     Just 75 people to begin with.    In short, the NFL is slowly opening in stages.

If you're interested in more info,  just click and read.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29180639/nfl-teams-reopen-facilities-next-week-protocols-met-local-regulations-allow

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If no players but Davis and Flacco had interest in signing with Indy during the whole FA period this year, then we have more problems than we realize. That's the thing, I liked the draft more than most on here. However, it's contingent on signing a DB in FA to override the fact that we didn't draft a starting DB to help the secondary.    No one with a straight face can say the secondary is fixed with our young players returning from injuries. Not even Ballard knows that 100%, and people on the forum certainly don't know that. I'm going to go the route that our secondary is a weakness with the backing of facts that QBs destroy us in the pass game, no matter how good or bad they are.    When you have cap space open like we do after restructuring Buckner's contract, you can go after a veteran DB. Maybe we do, maybe we don't. However, if we don't, we are playing with fire. We are putting our hopes that our secondary is better after 1 year of development, and a 5th and 6th round rookie may make the team and make a difference. Most of the time, that isn't happening.
    • NFL.com ranked him #24 out of 66 QBs: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-66-starting-quarterbacks-from-the-2023-nfl-season   Saying he ranked #32 out of 32 starting QBs implies that he was the worst starting QB last year. And that was why you referenced it...to scapegoat him.   Never mind that the defense were 28th in ppg allowed against one of the easiest schedules on defense. And the offense (led by Minshew) was 11th in ppg against a much tougher schedule.   That #32 ranking is either someone's uninformed opinion or just made-up...because no metrics support this. That was not the level of QB play they got last year. If you think he's a bottom third tier QB, I can understand that. I am not saying he's this great QB or that I wish he was still here. I am saying he wasn't the problem last year. 
    • I'll take the Colts over Chiefs anytime we play them. We have their number!
    • Bengals are the only team in the AFC that have proven they can beat the Chiefs in the playoffs since 2019. They not only beat the Chiefs, but it was also in Arrowhead in 2021. If Burrow is healthy, they will be the Texans, JMO.
  • Members

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,625

• davidshoff

davidshoff 1

Rookie
    • Reboot

Reboot 46

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • JPPT1974