Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buddy Ryan vs. Chuck Pagano

King Colt

Two people with striking difference in their personalities yet this 2019 Bears looks more and more like Ryan's Monsters Of The Midway. Watching the Bear D squash the Vikings last week brought joy to this fan. NE's defense is ranked the best overall I believe but just watching the Bears chase QBs around then bury them brings back many fun memories. My beef with Pagano was I saw him as trying to be a friend to the Colts players instead of a coach. I don't know what he is doing with the Bears but it sure is working. Perhaps he could be lured back to Indy as a defensive coordinator.$$$

33 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Two people with striking difference in their personalities yet this 2019 Bears looks more and more like Ryan's Monsters Of The Midway. Watching the Bear D squash the Vikings last week brought joy to this fan. NE's defense is ranked the best overall I believe but just watching the Bears chase QBs around then bury them brings back many fun memories. My beef with Pagano was I saw him as trying to be a friend to the Colts players instead of a coach. I don't know what he is doing with the Bears but it sure is working. Perhaps he could be lured back to Indy as a defensive coordinator.$$$

Most DCs would do well with the talent the bears have.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1