Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tarrell Basham Waived

Alex22

On 10/6/2018 at 1:32 PM, masterlock said:

And don't forget Reece Fountain, our 5th round pick from the 2018 draft.

I’m significantly more lenient on cutting bait after the 4th round. That’s where you start getting into the real hit and miss prospects and I don’t mind admitting it was a miss and moving on rather than trying to force it to work. It’s not something you WANT to see, but that’s just the risk of the territory when it comes to the 5th round and after. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My thoughts on the game Sunday against the bears. We didn't look too bad, the game probably shouldn't have been close at all. We have an awful tendency that any time we get a 2 score lead we really soften up the defense and let the opponent go right down the field. Has happened way too consistently these past 52 years. Richardson is so close to hitting on the big plays. Guys are open, he just needs to get them the ball more efficiently. The 3rd down miss to Taylor out of the back field was particularly bad because I'm sure the bears very highly paid free agent linebacker was not going to get there to stop Taylor and the other bear coming over also looked late. I think Taylor would have run the ball down the sideline along way(instead, we punted). It's kind of hard to judge the defense because of all the super soft zone we play, just continuing that 52 year history of Colt defense. If Richardson get's it going we are going to score a lot of points, but just like when Jones, Manning and Luck played qb, we will give up a lot also, apparently that's just the way it is. Overall good game, knew it would be tight. I will add here that some of you are WHINING that the defense sucks because Cross has to make too many tackles(that is true to some extent), but you know what else is true, he Is MAKING THOSE TACKLES and not whiffing  or taking bad angles, keep up the good work Nick.
    • JJ did really well showing some fancy footwork on the 2 ints.   Not only that the Colts won the game.   Why are Colts fans so angry?
    • Apparently this punter is left footed and Steelers have a left footed punter. Not sure what kind of advantage that gives colts if he doesn’t sign to PS and doesn’t practice.
    • The Bears knew JT would be getting the ball at 2:01.  The oline and JT pounded it for a first down.   What you are talking about,  literally just happened 
  • Members

• Snakeman

Snakeman 0

Rookie
    • OLD FAN MAN

OLD FAN MAN 1,391

• DynaMike

DynaMike 171

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie
    • B~Town