Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (+ 2 1/2) at Dallas (10-8-17)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST with the ''A Team' Joe Buck Troy Aikman and Erin Andrews on FOX

over-under 52.5 inside the super bucks AT & T Stadium in Arlington Texas..

Two of the Showhorses of the NFL.....battle it out in the late afternoon to see who gets bad mouthed more on the cable talk shows next week.

Green Bay superstar Aaron Rodgers ((107 of 160, 1,146 yards, 10 Tds, 3 INTs) may get tackle Bryan Bulaga back but he'll probably be without all-purpose runner-catcher Ty Montgomery, who has had more bad ribs than Charles Barkley.  GB has no real running backs

Dallas pass defense has left something to be desired but defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence leads the BFL with eight sacks.

Dallas QB Dak Prescott (87 of 143, 941 yards, 8 TDs and 3 NTs) is doing fine but Ezekiel ("the Fugitive") Elliott needs more than 277 yards (3.6 per carry) on 76 runs.

Dez Bryant has just 16 catches (212 yards) all season.  He needs more, too.

Dallas linebacker Sean Lee is probably out as is David Baktari, GBs other offensive tackle.

Rodgers is carrying Green Bay and playin in a bad division is carrying the Cowboys.

Dallas badly needs to win this game. They have KC, Atlanta, Seattle and Oakland still to play plus two with the Eagles.

Dallas DEs should do well against GB's shorthanded O-line

Take the Boys and give the points

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't worry, Rodgers will put them ahead. He is like Peyton and Brady and normally pulls his crap where he wins

When Rodgers is trailing in the 4th quarter, he actually has a bad record. It has been posted on the Vikings site many times. I will see if I can find it. 

On the other hand, Stafford has the most 4th Quarter comebacks among active players. He almost got another one today. 

26 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

When Rodgers is trailing in the 4th quarter, he actually has a bad record. It has been posted on the Vikings site many times. I will see if I can find it. 

On the other hand, Stafford has the most 4th Quarter comebacks among active players. He almost got another one today. 

Here it is...

Quote:

"As discovered by Scott Kacsmar of Football Outsiders, Rodgers has never won a game in which he trailed by more than one point in the fourth quarter to a team with a winning record. He’s 0-35 in those games, which is shocking."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/green-bay-packers-aaron-rodgers-clutch-nfc-championship-stat-012217