Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Von Miller on DWTS

oldunclemark

55 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I'm reading that Antonio Brown of the Steelers will also be on the DWTS show this spring.

I cant believe Mike Tomlin and Gary Kubiak are loving thus nonsense

I don't watch DWTS but out of curiosity why do you think it is nonsense? Dancing has always been part of the American culture since the roaring 20s.

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't watch DWTS but out of curiosity why do you think it is nonsense? Dancing has always been part of the American culture since the roaring 20s.

Dont take it too seriously..Its silly...I watch it all the time..

Folks with no dancing background look like folks with no dancing background..and everybody gets a good laugh

Its pure fluff....nonsense....

9 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Dont take it too seriously..Its silly...I watch it all the time..

Folks with no dancing background look like folks with no dancing background..and everybody gets a good laugh

Its pure fluff....nonsense....

Wow, that's pretty strong words for the ones who work hard at doing their best. Like I said I am not a watcher but I have seen selected dances and I thought they were pretty good. I am not a TV watcher much at all. Especially network TV because I detest commercials. It is necessity when watching sports but I seem to find something else to do during the breaks. A cold one, restroom, snacks, checking the grill etc...........  :D

Those aren't strong words at all...the concept is that folks who aren't pro dancers team up with pros..

they work at it...they stumble and fall....they dance on live TV....and the crowd cheers

...some of them hook up later......its TV....its a popularity contest....as much as it is a dancing contest.

get a cute girl partner..and treat her nice..dont fall a lot...and you have a good chance to win. Its TV

Very popular.....but they dress in silly costumes..have 'theme nights'  group dances..

Its silly.....very popular...but its not serious competition

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Those aren't strong words at all...the concept is that folks who aren't pro dancers team up with pros..

they work at it...they stumble and fall....they dance on live TV....and the crowd cheers

...some of them hook up later......its TV....its a popularity contest....as much as it is a dancing contest.

get a cute girl partner..and treat her nice..dont fall a lot...and you have a good chance to win. Its TV

Very popular.....but they dress in silly costumes..have 'theme nights'  group dances..

Its silly.....very popular...but its not serious competition

I am glad you filled me in. I would more than likely think it was silly and turn it off. Just the thought of silly costumes would be enough for me to turn the station or turn it off all together. I will trust you on this. :D

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Wow, that's pretty strong words for the ones who work hard at doing their best. Like I said I am not a watcher but I have seen selected dances and I thought they were pretty good. I am not a TV watcher much at all. Especially network TV because I detest commercials. It is necessity when watching sports but I seem to find something else to do during the breaks. A cold one, restroom, snacks, checking the grill etc...........  :D

2nd this to a T.  I can't stand commercials either lol

• 3 weeks later...