Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sherman and Manning Agree. . . He throws Ducks

coltsfanmilyman

Could you image if Tom Brady did something like that? 

Yeah, he did (but I know what you're getting at) ;) . When Plaxico Burress predicted the score 23-17 Giants before the 2007 SB, Brady scoffed at that notion that they would score only 17 points :). We know the rest. :)

That is one thing I hate about the 2 weeks before the SB. This back and forth of loaded questions, a lot of which that include "he said this, what do you think of it?" and on and on it goes, thus putting the words in the mouth of QBs who normally prefer to be quiet before a big game.

Yeah, he did (but I know what you're getting at) ;) . When Plaxico Burress predicted the score 23-17 Giants before the 2007 SB, Brady scoffed at that notion that they would score only 17 points :). We know the rest. :)

That is one thing I hate about the 2 weeks before the SB. This back and forth of loaded questions, a lot of which that include "he said this, what do you think of it?" and on and on it goes, thus putting the words in the mouth of QBs who normally prefer to be quiet before a big game.

True but Colts fans loved Peyton's comment and face. They'd be ripping Brady apart night and day.

True but Colts fans loved Peyton's comment and face. They'd be ripping Brady apart night and day.

Hello this is a Colts Forum not a Patriots Forum. :scratch:  Go Figure ............... I personally haven't heard that much talk about Brady except from the Pats fans that frequent this board quite frequently.  I really could care less what Brady or the Patriots do if I did I would join the Pats Forum. :)

Hello this is a Colts Forum not a Patriots Forum. :scratch:  Go Figure ............... I personally haven't heard that much talk about Brady except from the Pats fans that frequent this board quite frequently.  I really could care less what Brady or the Patriots do if I did I would join the Pats Forum. :)

Peyton plays for the Broncos and this is the NFL General section.