Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL NETWORK

mirobi

Just saw NFL network looks like we can't match up. that being said Colts should just make dinner reservations at the best place in NE and go to dinner after we have beaten the Pats

Colts 27

Pats 21

Umm no thanks! If the Colts win, they're going straight to the plane back to Indy loll

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I've actually bitten my dog a few times. Each time was to correct him from biting my (at the time) 3 year old son. Took the dog and bit him on the ear, not enough to damage but enough to show what the pain felt like. He's pretty smart, as he's yet to do it again with my kids.    Why am I saying this? Because I woke up with nausea, took some meclizine for my dizziness and now I'm just randomly thinking thoughts... 
    • Been having an on going conversation with a bunch of people throughout the year and even prior about what the Pacers need.     I think the answer is clear, we need to keep as many core pieces together and keep building. We are in the conference finals and have just as good a chance as the other 3 teams have to finish the title run.   We will be getting Mathurin back, who I think is the 4th most important piece we have. Walker is going to be a stud, so I expect a big jump from him.   Pascal - gotta bring him back Toppin - have to bring back or use in S+T for George?(Just throwing out a name) McDermott - hopefully bring him back on the cheap contract (2yr $10m or something)     Jalen Smith - has player option(I'm good either way)   Then some 2way and back the roster guys who will likely be resigned.(Wong, Brown, Tshiebwe)     If we lose Toppin, who is a RFA, I think Walker can in all likelihood cover that role and probably more completely.   However like I said above, if we can draw another big name like George in, Toppin more than likely would have to be included for salary purposes in a S+T.       Anyway that's conversation for later.   On to:
    • There were some stuff on other sites, not this one. Especially the morning after. I was speaking from a high level general overview,  not limited to this one site.  Sorry for the confusion
    • That is not what I meant to convey. I rephrased it to clarify what I meant to say
    • The WNBA is loaded with talented deep teams. Literally have played 2 of the best teams in the league(one, twice), in the first 4 games(so 3 out of 4). Not sure about the first team, but she picked up 2nd foul on a pretty bad call early in the game to out her on the bench. * refs, how do you call such a weak call on the main draw in their first game, I'm sure the league gave the refs a little push back afterwards.   It will take time for her to adjust and this team to compete with the top teams, who have built super teams and/ or been together for longer. I think I heard something like the fever had only been together for like 30 days or something?   The WNBA is loaded with talent, definitely one of the hardest leagues to make. 12 teams x 12 players - 144 players        There has been a lot of hate out there, this tweet below sums it up pretty well.     To hear all these current WNBA players trash talking her is crazy.   She has literally energized the market and games are selling out or close to. All that is going to do, is put more money in everyone's pocket. They need to be protecting her out there rather than trying to break her in half with a "who can screen her the hardest challenge".     She needs to cut down on the turnovers, but the Fever looked a lot better last night in the second matchup against that team. Probably should've won it, but they will improve as the season moves along and will take a year or two before they can compete with NY/LV type of teams.
  • Members

• ADnum1

ADnum1 3,151

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,233

• Pelt

Pelt 1,224

• w87r

w87r 14,387

Moderators
    • Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,242