Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (- 12 1/2) @ Oakland (12-28-13)

oldunclemark

over-under 51..not high enough

Broncos have struggled for a half in each of the last 3 games..

Oakland has lost 7 of 8....

gave up big points totals to Phily, Jets (37) and KC but they are 3-4 at home

with Terrell Pryor back at QB....this should be close for a half and double digit roads favorites in division play dont cover much more than they do..

Lots of Denver fans will be in the house...(as they were last week in Houston) .to back the Broncos

on OVERCOMING PENALTIES ,  only Seattle & Broncos can do it

Seattle has most 

Denver is tied for fourth in the NFL with 109 penalties. But it takes extraordinary circumstances, such as having one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game  

Among the 11 teams with the most penalties this season -- including the Texans, who have committed 107 -- nine have at least seven losses. The other two are the Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks.

Seattle has committed more penalties than any other team, followed by the Oakland Raiders (4-11), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-11) and St. Louis Rams (7-8). & Broncos

http://espn.go.com/blog/houston-texans/post/_/id/3108/penalties-can-be-overcome-but-arent-often&ex_cid=MyESPNToday_Team

Derek Wolfe can't catch a break.

. Wolfe now catchs the flu a day after his first practice

After participating in the Broncos' Christmas Day practice, the defensive end was not present on the field Thursday after coming down with the flu and being sent home.

Read more: Broncos' Wes Welker practices for second straight day; Derek Wolfe out - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24796970/broncos-wes-welker-practices-second-straight-day-derek#ixzz2ocWruNOS 

Elway wants the records to be beaten.

Highest points in a season, 

Most yards by a QB

Going down.

I wouldnt be surprised if Peyton distances himself with another 4 TDs game.

That point record...no NFL teams has ever scored 600 points in a season...

That's big...

..and I think you are exactly right...Elway brought Manning (and Welker) to Denver to do things like this..

I think you are letting your team down if you have a chance to break tall records and you don't go for it.

Your teammates want you to go for it...

I heard a lot of Denver fans are coming over to Oakland. Peyton pretends it doesn't matter that much to him but don't believe him.

I bet Archie will be there