Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do I pick the Colts or Chiefs?

In my pick-em league I am tied for 1st place out of 40 people so I've been doing well. I always picked the Colts but now that the seasons dwindeling down I need to make the right pick. There's a lot of money to be had if I get 1st place and it would be cool to win it. 

Do I pick the Colts or Chiefs? I can't stand going against the Colts but the Chiefs have a better chance of winning at home. I'm tied so each pick matters A LOT. 

what do I do?

Guest TeamLoloJones

In my pick-em league I am tied for 1st place out of 40 people so I've been doing well. I always picked the Colts but now that the seasons dwindeling down I need to make the right pick. There's a lot of money to be had if I get 1st place and it would be cool to win it. 

Do I pick the Colts or Chiefs? I can't stand going against the Colts but the Chiefs have a better chance of winning at home. I'm tied so each pick matters A LOT. 

what do I do?

Pick the Chiefs, that way either your favorite team wins a pivotal game, or you win your game pick...perfect win/win situation.

it would be really really tough and I've never not picked the Colts, but I have thousands of dollars riding on this. 

I may still pick the Colts though. I'll have to go with my gut feeling lol

oh lol thats what you mean my bad lol 

• 2 months later...