Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why we blame Manusky?

alexpr

Could we have the top pass rusher in the league because he is the only one pressuring the QB?  LOL  One hand washes the other type thing.  I agree we need to get some QB's, that is for sure.  I love a defense that scares the pittle out of an offense.  Big, tough, physical and aggresive.  I have wanted this for us for a long time, since "back in the day" when we had Siragusa and a fairly tough linebacker corps, we ran the 3-4 then.  I'm drawing a blank on the linebackers of that time, that has a lot to do with little sleep and not enough coffee yet this morning.  I'll rattle them all off this afternoon. LOL  What Pagano preaches I do love.  Run hard, play solid defense, but all the pieces have to be there and we are a bit off. 

I don't recall exactly who we had in Siragusa days at LB. I always liked the corps that Mora built that never was given the chance to show what it could do (as a 3-4 group) before it was basically dismantled: Mike Petersen, Marcus Washington, Rob Morris, Cornelius Bennett.....it would have been fun to see what they could have done.