Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We have been exposed for what we really are

antipatriot

A FRAUD

This team is just not good.  I think the majority of the blame can go to the coaches, as I have said many times on this board.  Running to prove that we are a running team is just plain stupid.  The NFL is not a running league anymore and with a coaching staff that believes that should be the core of an offence we are in trouble.  I like the run game I think every team needs to be able to run the ball however the pass sets up the run not the other way around, the old school mentality is not where todays game is.  High tempo offence with a great QB like we have will win games or at least provide a fighting chance.

Our D is just no performing, however with the lack of scoring we have produced I feel for the D.

I was being patient but honestly Pep is not the right OC for an NFL team, we need to get with the times and change things up I bet Trich gets a lot more yards if we come out no huddle and high tempo.

I love the Colts but getting blown out and getting hammered every first half just because we are "a power running team" is sad, we cant run the ball so we are not a power running team.

The game was out of hand and we still didnt give DaRick an opportunity what is wrong with this staff?  I am not a DaRick evangelist but that was our opportunity to see what he has bad or good, we were beaten try something, what happened to DBrown?  I just dont get it.

Anyway rant over, we will not be a contender until we adjust, just sayin!

So, what did you think the Colts were? They are a team that was torn down to the ground and rebuilt. Last years W/L record was a fluke. Perhaps they did themselves a disservice with that record because it raised everyone's expectations. Management knew what they really were and that is why to many free agents were brought in. We have a second year QB who has some ups and downs but mostly ups. We have a coach who missed most of last year and is just really getting started. I thought at the beginning of the year the Colts were an 8-8 team give or take a game. They are on pace to be a bit better than. If they finish 3-2, they will be 10-6 and I would certainly have thought that was over performing at the beginning of the season. The problem isn't with the Colts, it is with the fans who had unrealistic expectations. They are coming along just fine and in another two or three years they may even be contenders to win it all.   :36dancing: