Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lawrence Guy...

curryfizzle

I know we couldn't add him to our 53 man roster and cut him after the game where he blocked a Field Goal for us, but today I went to the Skins V Chargers game today.  And guess who blocked a Field goal and swatted a few passes!  That's right, Mr. Guy is still doin his thing.  Wish we had a spot for him...

I didn't understand why he was the guy released in the first place.  Are people honestly telling me a guy like Mario Harvey is more valuable to the team? (and yes I know they play different positions).  Sadly he was probably just a victim of numbers on the d-line name at the d-end spot.  Honestly that might be the deepest spot on the team and our d-ends are pretty good. 

We didn't need him today fg kicker didn't need any help

Yes we finally found a kicker who stunk enough to trump our luck vs. kickers from beyond 50 at the end of a game!

In all seriousness I wouldn't be shocked if he's unemployed tomorrow.  The kicker not Guy.  Remember him the next time people grumble about AV.  He was one of those young guys who was cheap out of college the type of player that people want us to replace Adam with. 

We didn't need him today fg kicker didn't need any help

haha that's for sure. Unfortunately, there are more clutch kickers in this league than the Randy Bullocks.  I just think sometimes the special team players have a bigger impact than we give them credit for.  Guy definitely has a tendency for blocking passes, Field Goals etc... Guess I am just dreaming of "what could've been..."