Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw out for season

Everyone

Guest TeamLoloJones

So he will not be getting that one last big contract next year with this injury.  So he should be available once again at a cheap price.  I think he'd sign with us if we wanted him.  I wonder if we will.

I think after this Bradshaw will be limited to signing with a team in-season that has injuries and needs a veteran to fill in. Ala Willis McGahee (even thought that was because of a trade)

That's unfortunate.  Ahmad is the man who almost single handedly gave the Colts a franchise defining moment.  Ahmad Bradshaw, with the help of our offensive line, put the horseshoe in the Colts' boxing glove and threw haymaker after haymaker until the Superbowl runner ups tapped out.  Now, here we are, boasting, or feeding the smashmouth image of ourselves and it's both promising and an appreciated change.  And while very much welcomed, may have never come about but for the heroics of Ahmad.  Whether he may play here next year or somewhere else, Bradshaw's potentially short lived career as a Colt, could very well have an impact that started a dynasty.