Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

As the game draws near

Bradley Prentice

With kickoff quickly approaching I just want to remind people of two things; 1) we are one of the luckiest orginizations ever. To transition from Manning to luck is a blessing! How many teams wish they could have had one? And to get two in a row is amazing.

Also this team is young we will make mistakes but we will be able to improve fast through an aggressive GM to a defensive minded coach who wants us to be balanced (offense and defense) we have a young qb and thankfully we aren't the lions or the rams who had to pay their "top" qbs millions on the first contract whereas luck has a small contract where we can build a team around him!

I don't know about you but I can't wait until kickoff, Go Colts Go!!!!

Just remember how much Luck we have and how great it is to be a colts fan!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Speaking only for me….    Indefinitely?   I hope it won’t be too long.   I think of you as an important member of the community, and you and I have knocked heads more than once.  But I think this community needs all the good posters we can get and I think yours is an important voice.      I’ve been suspended many times (nothing I’m proud of) but my point is I’ve always been welcomed back.  I’d expect you will be too.   I know you leaving is self-imposed,  but I hope it’s not too long before we see you again.     Until then….      NCF  
    • Since I was banned from the forum during the height of the best time to talk strategy and roster building… for posting laughing gifs (you know, since they were removed as an emoji)… I am going to remove myself from the forum indefinitely. I will admit that I have been condescending towards frequent negativity on here, and it is what it is. It is a sad irony when one can get banned from a forum for pettiness, while the GM of the forum’s organization can drop expletive after expletive with the national media, and get praised by many for it. (Not dogging on his tirade, just the irony behind it regarding this forum’s policing of words and comments.)    I look forward to the remainder of the offseason and rolling into the season which should be exciting. Happy with the picks- Latu and Mitchell should work well to address the explosive need on offense and limiting explosiveness on defense. Two true playmakers at crucial premium positions on this roster. Feels like we are going to look back and be lucky to have them fall to us. Stacking some quality o-lineman and filling the roster out with some speed and upside throughout the depth chart will be fun to watch come together and develop.    Have enjoyed discussion with many of you. Wish you all the best. Go Blue. 
    • Opinion after opinion after opinion after opinion.    And SURPRISE!   They’re almost all anti-Ballard.   And you’re entitled to all of those opinions, every one of them.     But until you offer some facts then opinions are all you have.    Good luck,  
    • Million Dollar talent.............ten cent brain. Unfortunately for him!  
    • Diggs is on a one year deal....the pundits say the Texans were brilliant to structure the deal as a one year deal but Diggs will see $ 's down the drain if he isn't targeted exclusively ....I predict Diggs will have Stroud in tears by mid season if he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every time. 
  • Members

• Indeee

Indeee 1,848

• B~Town

B~Town 311

• jimmy g

jimmy g 713

• Nate!

Nate! 588

• twfish

twfish 1,926

• Kc77