Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Broncos’ Knowshon Moreno had knee surgery following season

bayone

Broncos’ Knowshon Moreno had knee surgery following season

Moreno underwent a treatment to insert stem cells harvested from bone marrow in his pelvis into his right knee. It is the same knee Moreno tore the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) to end his 2011 season.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/02/21/broncos-moreno-had-knee-surgery-following-season/18540/

so Mcagahee is oldhad Surgery, Moreno gets hurt yearly, Hillman good in his role but cant block for Peyton nor recognize a blitz ,,  can u say  Draft  Ed Lacy ASAP

Then again are many areas of need

I'd cut ties with Moreno. He is average at best, I personally think he is a below average back. The only reason he did anything decent this year is because Manning was QB. This is like Addai all over again.

they are klinda stuck, Him Or Mcgahee who suddenly started to fumble and age can hit a RB at any time & make him useless

May let 1 go

Need to address somewhere in draft, are FA's but all basically older too

Knowshon (the most unique name I've heard) is a young man...and he doesn't have a big contract..

I'd check him on the rehab trail and resign him.....

Willis Magahee..almost 32....he's probably not gong to be resigned..

unless for some reason keep all and still draft 1 I agree

Elways Speaks

On RB Willis McGahee
"We're going through that process right now. Willis is under contract, so we're thrilled that he'll be back. We'll see how he comes off that knee. He's been a tremendous asset for us the last two years that he's been there. We're still going through that evaluation process and we'll see how he comes off the knee."

Then Again its all in ones viewpoint

On FS Rahim Moore

"Rahim had a great year. The strides he made from his rookie year to this year were tremendous. We expect him to make those same strides and I think the bottom line is for him .....  I was really impressed with him and how he handled it after the game (  post Raven Loss ). He stood up and he took it, which to me showed a great amount of maturation on his part. I'm looking forward to him coming back and even having a better year next year."

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/2/22/4018036/2013-nfl-scouting-combine-john-elway-from-the-podium-denver-broncos

Knowshon (the most unique name I've heard) is a young man...and he doesn't have a big contract..

I'd check him on the rehab trail and resign him.....

Willis Magahee..almost 32....he's probably not gong to be resigned..