Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How I Spent My Weekend Vacation...

I got comped two tickets to yesterday's game by my company. They were in the COLTS end zone section 101 10 rows up. I could almost see the sweat on the players' brows.

Luck scored his first TD right in front of me. The Cleveland receiver dropped the potential game winner right in front of me too. All things considered they were great seats. The sun was shining right on my face and it felt like a June day.

1. We actually had a running game going. Whether it was short yardage or early downs we actually were moving the ball on the ground. Nice...
  2. Fleener made a couple of great catches and looked comfortable and engaged. Oh yeah, did I mention he's TALL?
  3. Our D looked rugged at times but stepped up and made some stops when they were needed. I would like to have seen Weeden sacked a time or two but they stopped the run like we haven't seen in a long time.
  4. Luck made some bad plays but he looked pretty good for a kid in his sixth professional game. Think about it...his SIXTH professional game.
  5. There were a a couple of Cowboy fans sitting in front of me. Why they were at a Colts game against the Browns and listening to the Boys' game on radios is beyond me but the people around us gave them some good natured ribbing but weren't the slightest bit mean. Browns fans were in our midst acting like true dog pounders and everyone smiled and talked with them. They seemed a little stunned and amazed. Colts fans are class acts...
  6. Browns fans were walking around down town after the game thanking everyone in Colts gear for helping them secure the number one pick in the next draft...too funny.
  7. Luck is good...don't let anybody try to tell you any differently.

I highly recommend springing for good seats if you can and enjoying a game at Lucas.