Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Broncos Have To Let Peyton Be Manning

bayone

Peyton Manning is playing John Fox Football. For the Broncos to be successful they need to start playing Peyton Manning football.

Long article

']It's Manning's football smarts that leave him in an echelon all by himself. I don't believe there is anyone who can read defenses and orchestrate his offense to take advantage of those defenses like Peyton Manning. In this way, what Peyton Manning does in those 45 seconds as the play clock runs down is of far greater value than his rocket laser arm

His smarts are Manning's greatest asset and the Broncos seem to be missing their greatest asset on this football team.

Yet the Broncos are finding ways around their strengths to play football games and, not quite shockingly, it isn't

The Broncos Coaching Staff Is Slowing The Process

an Intro & Discussed in detail are 6 points

Peyton Manning Has To Play His Game

More to this than just the below[

It's time to start taking away some of the playcalling from our offensive coordinator and it's time for our conservative head coach to recognize that John Elway has provided him with one of the greatest offensive minds in the history of the game and one of the beautiful things about it is that mind doesn't stand on the sideline.

This general does his work from the trenches so why are we letting some lesser mind dictate everything from the sidelines? Let Peyton play his game

http://www.milehighr...yton-be-manning

On principle, I guess I agree. I would like to see Peyton unleashed soon. It will be my dream. However, I'm just not sure if the players are ready for it. If the last game was any indication, they are not. Eddie Mac mentioned miscommunication and confusion they were having all through the game. Three of our OL starters including our center are relatively young (3 years or less in the league). Both Decker and Thomas are in their 3rd year; Thomas especially having missed significant number of games in his first two years with the team and having played option offense in college, I just don't see how they can be on the same page that quickly. When our go-to receiver is 36, it's safe to say we have a lot of work to do...

On principle, I guess I agree. I would like to see Peyton unleashed soon. It will be my dream. However, I'm just not sure if the players are ready for it. If the last game was any indication, they are not. Eddie Mac mentioned miscommunication and confusion they were having all through the game. Three of our OL starters including our center are relatively young (3 years or less in the league). Both Decker and Thomas are in their 3rd year; Thomas especially having missed significant number of games in his first two years with the team and having played option offense in college, I just don't see how they can be on the same page that quickly. When our go-to receiver is 36, it's safe to say we have a lot of work to do...

u may be right

Thomas may still be expecting Tebow to throw when hes free and not where Peyton expects him to be , that sideline pass that looked overthrown mat have been DT playing as if tebow was throwing not peyton, also any good receiver should have got that 2nd foot in the endzone on same series but DT kept running in stride instead of dragging 2nd foot at end of endzone or trying to

stop

Lucky they got a TD on the tipped ball after

Stockley knows what he is doing, Tamme had that good year when Dallas hurt but Peyton had Reggie & Gracon taking the coverage so may not have been Tamme himself as reason he got free

as an aside, am sick may not be on much, bye

2 drs today, aantibiotics etc, if I am not healthy cant see MOM when may be needed

I think they would have seen by now when they run the hurry up offense they score. The Broncos dig their hole then tell him to do his thing, but it's too late. We all know Peyton is the best at comebacks, and he would done so for them the last two weeks if the defense got him that extra possession.

They really just need to let Peyton be Peyton. I know he knows this, but he isn't one to argue with the coaches. He'll do what they tell him. Hey Fox, tell Peyton be who he is!

I think they would have seen by now when they run the hurry up offense they score. The Broncos dig their hole then tell him to do his thing, but it's too late. We all know Peyton is the best at comebacks, and he would done so for them the last two weeks if the defense got him that extra possession.

They really just need to let Peyton be Peyton. I know he knows this, but he isn't one to argue with the coaches. He'll do what they tell him. Hey Fox, tell Peyton be who he is!

Getting off computer now & resting but first , I wonder with so few wide outs they think they cant handle it all game , now u have Tamme & Willis hurt right now thats why Decker slid that 1 play so wouldnt chance big hit and getting hurt and then no depth, we shall see

Posted elswhere by me

MAJOR GAME INJURIES & all are day to day

Broncos’ injury report following Sunday’s loss to the Texans is as follows:

wide receiver

Matthew Willis[ (hamstring strain)

, running back

]Willis McGahee[ (rib cartilage),

linebacker

]Nate Irving[ (concussion),

cornerback

Tracy Porter[/ (knee bruise)

tight end

]Jacob Tamme ] (groin strain).

“No real updates on those,” Fox said Monday. “They’ll be day-to-day moving forward.”

THIS IS BESIDES KUPER

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Next-Day-Notebook-Denver-Eyes-Kuper-Comeback/26c454df-c2b7-4ff6-96aa-fcc360bbc59d