Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Unwarranted criticism of Colin Kaepernick

chad72

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 2, 2012 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, December 2, 2012 - personal argument

You don't want me to reply honestly to your post. You really don't. I'd drop it if I were you.

The issue is about Collin's tattoos, not his choice in subscribed fairy tale lore.

You are out of control and now threatening me.. get real.

Ya, the discussion is his tattoos and I stated nothing more than information about those tattoos. I'm failing to see where you missed that. They arent gang tattoos nor hate oriented, they are positive and non violent.

You are out of control and now threatening me.. get real.

Look, I don't like fighting with fellow Colts fans. Nobody threatened you.

I gave my opinion that impulsive scribbling on your body is perceived by many as ......ugly. Personally I don't care either way. Put a bone in your nose for all I care.

Ya, the discussion is his tattoos and I stated nothing more than information about those tattoos. I'm failing to see where you missed that. They arent gang tattoos nor hate oriented, they are positive and non violent.

What his tattoos read as is entirely irrelevant. Comments like "good book" are offensive to many of our members. I find it....curious that these comments are allowed but as soon as I mention the Qur'an my post is immediately deleted. Not that I'm Muslim. I just find the Hypocrisy amusing.

Look, I don't like fighting with fellow Colts fans. Nobody threatened you.

I gave my opinion that impulsive scribbling on your body is perceived by many as ......ugly. Personally I don't care either way. Put a bone in your nose for all I care.

What his tattoos read as is entirely irrelevant. Comments like "good book" are offensive to many of our members. I find it....curious that these comments are allowed but as soon as I mention the Qur'an my post is immediately deleted. Not that I'm Muslim. I just find the Hypocrisy amusing.

Your issues with my comment are of your own. I dont recall ever stating anything about your mentioning in the past. Seems to me you need to let that go. Dont treat this debate as if I had anything to do with that.

You state you find the wording irrelevant yet you argue his tattooing is in the same category as a convit.

I'm trying to point out that not all tattooing is vulgar, distasteful, nor violent.

Some are very touching tributes. His is a tribute to his beliefs in a non violent manner. Thats all I'm trying to say.

Depicting him as a convict due to just having tattoos is wrong IMO.

Your issues with my comment are of your own. I dont recall ever stating anything about your mentioning in the past. Seems to me you need to let that go. Dont treat this debate as if I had anything to do with that.

You state you find the wording irrelevant yet you argue his tattooing is in the same category as a convit.

I'm trying to point out that not all tattooing is vulgar, distasteful, nor violent.

Some are very touching tributes. His is a tribute to his beliefs in a non violent manner. Thats all I'm trying to say.

Depicting him as a convict due to just having tattoos is wrong IMO.

The point is clear. If you make the choice to get a tattoo, you make the choice to deal with society's stigma. I wore my hair very long for most my life. I did so knowing how it reflected upon me. The difference being, I can change my hair.

My ex-wife has her kids names tattooed on her forearms. Sweet, touching....she looks like a skank out on parole to me.