Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How can you watch Colts games with so many injuries to top players?

Yoshinator

14 hours ago, DougDew said:

Since the Colts don't have any player considered All-Pro, or that essential, IMO, the players that are injured don't really matter.  I mean, if we had 11 players injured then we'd be playing players from the street, but with our frequent rotation of similar players throughout a game, missing 4 or 5 doesn't really matter.

If you don’t think it matters something is wrong with you. Especially when the guys we are missing our are best players.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am not going to judge him too early yet.  He shows signs.  For example his ability to get open.  That is important.  We 'think' he has good hands as he showed he did in college.   Right now he seems to be playing scared when it comes to getting hit, but if he can overcome that he should be a really good WR in time.    Remember how so many here thought Pierce was horrible but he has shown he can play. 
    • Agree with most of that and as I said in an earlier post, this lack of accountability from Ballard, where he can say things like, "I do what I do and if I get fired so be it"?  It is wearing off on AR.  In other words Ballard is a very bad influence on AR.    For AR to say, after getting injured for the 100th time in 2 years....all on runs mind you.....not QB sacks.  All runs.  Where he can say "I do what I do (not sliding) and if the fans don't like it than whatever"?    I find that as inexcusable as Ballard saying if he gets fired for his beliefs that so be it.   News flash.  If what you are doing isn't working, in Ballard's case his team building approach and in  AR's case his lack of protecting himself approach, it might be time to try something different.  But neither one seems as if they are in any hurry to do that.    They seem to be feeding off each other in weakness.  Ballard needs to GO.  Before he wrecks AR for good.
    • Did we fire Bradley yet ? Asking for a friend of a friend of myself.  
    • That is one thing that drives me crazy.  I realize there are salary cap implications, but when I see guys like D Adams or a Diggs being traded for a 4th rounder or something similar?  I just cringe that the Colts never get in on those trades.   Like any 5th rounder in the world will ever be a player as good as those guys.  To me, GMs like Ballard way way WAY overestimate the value of any pick beyond the second round.   Many of those guys will barely make the team, and if they do, they are very rarely are difference makers.   It has become that guys like Ballard think of these draft picks like gold nuggets. The truth are most are just Fools Gold. 
    • We need to practice sideline tackling. I can do better at pushing a runner out-of-bounds from 1 foot away.
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 7,783

• colts89

colts89 1,114

• ColtAndOrioles

ColtAndOrioles 83

• LJpalmbeacher2

LJpalmbeacher2 5,580

• Solon

Solon 224

• stitches