Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adams…

IndyEV

Thought I’d post this here since I don’t think it has been discussed yet or if it should be discussed at all, but anyone think Colts should kick the tires on Davante Adams for a 2nd round pick? Or stay away from the diva clown show?

The dude wants out of LV already and probably only wants to play with ARodg in NY! I assume I know Ballards take on this already since he likes his own guys! But why not give it a try for a playoff run, even if DA bolts after this season? 2nd rounder may be too high though for a rental!

57 minutes ago, IndyEV said:

Thought I’d post this here since I don’t think it has been discussed yet or if it should be discussed at all, but anyone think Colts should kick the tires on Davante Adams for a 2nd round pick? Or stay away from the diva clown show?

The dude wants out of LV already and probably only wants to play with ARodg in NY! I assume I know Ballards take on this already since he likes his own guys! But why not give it a try for a playoff run, even if DA bolts after this season? 2nd rounder may be too high though for a rental!

He has 2 more years after tg

His year on his current contract but the cap hit is in the high 30 million a year range like i think 36 million...

Davante Adams has two years left on his contract with no guaranteed money left.

It would be my humble opinion that he'll want his new team to "up the ante" for his services.

Plus - the 2nd round pick - is the "beginning" of the trade compensation the Raiders want.

I'm a firm 2 thumbs down on bringing him to Indy.