Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Bringing this post back, maybe to eat a little crow.  I still think they were pathetically bad the first three weeks of the season.  As we all pointed out, some of it had to do with time of possession.   They were not great against Pittsburgh, especially in the second half, but they were good enough.  Considering the guys that were out, it was a good effort.   Still, they gave up nearly 400 yards again and seemed to take the foot off the gas pedal at times.  And we have to admit that the Steelers made a few unforced turnovers.   But if the offense can continue playing like they did when AR was in the game, controlling the clock and running the ball, the defense should be good enough.   In today's NFL, that's about all you can ask for sometimes.
    • He isn't doing much in Cincy
    • I’m very happy with the O-line performance 4 games into the season. I thought Braden played a heck of a game against Watt! The fact that we have depth yields to the excitement of what is possible in the next 13 games. Long way to go, but 2-2 feels good.
    • Attending with a large group of Colt’s fans, tickets are cheap as you would expect from an 0-4 team. Always see tons of Blue in Duvall every year.  I thought the Jags ran the ball great yesterday against the Texans. Something we can’t let happen, need the ball and an early lead to break this unfathomable losing streak!  Rain forecast 60% for Sunday, so the Florida heat should not be a reason. Do we expect to get back Kwity and Kenny this week?   
    • Newton took a lot of hits and was still able to play. So far Richardson has taken few hits and has been unable to continue to play. 
  • Members

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,025

• husker61

husker61 381

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,660

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,940

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,398

• richard pallo