Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hypothetical

Mikemccoy84

With Downs getting ready to comeback and the colts now seeming to have lots of weapons on the outside does anyone else think we could see a package where they push Michael Pittman inside to play some tight end on passing downs? This doesn’t seem like a huge downgrade in blocking over Granson and would be a definite speed and route running upgrade.

Not a bad idea .......Hell anything to get those guys off the feild...I don't have time to check but I wouldn't be surprised if we were the only offense yesterday that didn't have a TE catch .BTW, from what I remember, I dont think we had a RB catch either....SS needs to take some of the blame for that. They are already putting wayyyyyy to much pressure on AR to be superman with this defense and SS gameplan....I'm assuming Downs will change some of that....Even the second throw deep to AP was a desperate throw down by 2 scores on 3rd and long and that's what they did to Luck over and over and it got him hurt...We are very lucky AR didn't get hurt yesterday with some of the situations they put him in and shots he took.